We worked hard to promote Bergenfield business this past year. See a summary of our highlights.
Innovative Retail Programs:
Summer Sticker Search
50 participating businesses enjoyed visits from several thousand potential customers.
Halloween Trunk or Treat
Over 2000 people participated in partnership with the Borough recreation department and the public schools. A video was created for future promotions of events.
30 participating eating establishments offering $5 menu items received excellent reviews from both participants and consumers, with many new people experiencing new food.
Over 50 participating businesses offering a variety of discounts and shopping options generated new consumer foot traffic and reached over 4000 people on Facebook.
Social Media/Public Relations/Marketing Updates
- New presence on Facebook and Instagram
- New creative content and designs for posts
- New data analysis
- Creation of press releases and media advisories for all news, events and updates
- Local media outreach for features and posts
- New email campaigns for marketing and stakeholder communications
Additional Upgrades to Existing Programs
- Resident survey to collect data for future retail attraction and promotions
- Upgrade to cleaning services
- Increased Banner Program– My Town Hero’s Partnership