About the Bergenfield Special Improvement District
The Bergenfield Special Improvement District is a public private partnership formed as an alliance between the business community and the Borough of Bergenfield. To help achieve their mission of improving the local economy, the SID will work on beautification projections, economic development, community events, marketing and public relations services and administration.
Check back for more information!
FESTIVAL EVENT INFO
- Those interested in participating in having a vehicle at the Trunk or Treating, please register at your child’s elementary school
- Each elementary school will be coordinating their own vehicle entry point for Trunk or Treating
- Only South Washington from Clinton Ave to Main St will be closed on October 31 starting at 2pm; parking will be available on all surrounding streets
- The Halloween Parade will move from Clinton Ave toward Main St, down South Washington
- Food Crawl Passports are FREE and are available at local businesses
If you have not yet received a registration form by the PTA of your child’s elementary school and would like to participate in Trunk or Treating at the Food and Fright Festival on Halloween, Tuesday, October 31; please email: email@example.com with your name, school affiliation, license plate number, the make and model of your vehicle and the driver who will be operating the vehicle by October 25, 2017.